Krafty Kiwi

Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Workshop

Heartstrings WOTG
~  January 24  ~  7pm  ~

A brand new year means a brand new collection - Heartstrings.  Yes... I love new collections!  Valentine's layout are not really my thing but I do like the papers and colours in this kit, and they are versatile for other ideas.  For the first layout I am using pictures of my daughter and our newborn puppies.

 
Magic: Raise the Curtain
  Heartstrings Paper pack,  X7193b,  $9.95
Heartstrings Complements,  X7193c,  $4.95
Heartstrings Assortment,  Z3015,  $5.95
(still need to add)
Inks:  Whisper
 
**Tax and Shipping not included**
 
If you choose to order any of these products, orders and prepayment are required by 10pm, Tuesday 18 January.
 

Level Two Artwork (jeanettelynton.com):  Magic - Card Trick
 
Level Two Artwork (jeanettelynton.com):  MIFYH Vol 2 #2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment