Krafty Kiwi

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween

I love Halloween and so do my kids.  We love to decorate the house inside and out.  These are some of the items I made over the last couple of weeks.  Some are inspired by the wonderful and creative Close to my Heart Consultants.  They were fun and easy to make and look great in our spooky home.

Treat Boxes.  If I had a cricut these probably would have been easier to make.  Add a bag of candy or a cupcake and it's a great gift. 

Moonlight kit leftovers, All Hallows Eve stamp, So Grateful stamp, Who Loves You stamp (ret). Non CTMH ribbon.

Kelly English-Triggs made some super cute blocks from the My Creations Blocks.  I used some of the college cubes, which are slightly smaller.  Moonlight kit leftovers.  Non CTMH ribbon.

I used empty spice containers and last years Mischief papers to make these potion containers. 

CTMH now has these awesome display trays that are so fun.  (This is one I had from somewhere else but look nearly identical except for the handle.)  Moonlight kit left overs and complements.  Inspired by Jennifer Ho and Lisa Stenz.

I found this little canvas frame in the cupboard and created this witch art.  I was very happy with how it turned out.  August 2011 SOTM: Wicked stamp (ret).

No comments:

Post a Comment