Krafty Kiwi

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Workshop

Chantilly Cardmaking Kit

~  Saturday 20  ~  7pm  ~

The WOTG Chantilly Cardmaking Kit is bright and cheery and so fun to make.  There are all the supplies you need to make 15 cards, five each of three cards.  G1061, $29.95*.  

These are the three cards as shown in the kit, except for the Sunset ink, which I didn't care for so I switched it to Cotton Candy ink

I changed it up a bit for the rest
For these three, I flipped the B&T over to the floral and added some Buttercup cardstock to the top card, and added Lagoon cardstock to border floral B&T on left card
 Here I switched the ink colours from the originals to create a different look
For these three I rotated the design which was fun to play with
And for the last three, I used the Perfect Fit - Birthday stamp set (B1417, $9.95*)




The options for this fun and versitile card kit really are limitless

Join us to make your own set of fun cards.  Orders and prepayment are required by 10pm, April 9.
* tax and shipping not included

No comments:

Post a Comment