Krafty Kiwi

Friday, March 30, 2012

April Workshop



STELLA WORKSHOP   ~   SATURDAY, 21 APRIL    ~    7PM


This month I have used the 'Stella' paper pack from Close to my Hearts Spring/Summer Idea Book, for our workshop layout.  I did not use the layout guide or stamp set included in the Stella workshop kit (G1032 - 29.95), but I did use the DE hearts and bohemian assortment.  You can choose the items that fit your budget.


Products I used are:
Stella paper pack      X7147b      9.95
Just for You stamp set      B1398      9.95
Bohemian assortment      Z1687      4.95    
Dimensional Elements Hearts      Z1735      3.25
(you may have these from the Topstitch layout)
Designer Brads - pewter      Z1146   
     (these are not currently available so any brad, button etc will work
or you may have these from the Emporium layout)
Cocoa Ink      Z2114      5.25
Tulip Ink      Z2166      5.25 
Olive Ink      Z2137      5.25    
 Sponge

 Workshop needs to be preordered before class.  Please RSVP and have prepayment to me by 10pm, April 10.  

All workshops are an open crop night.  If you're not interested in what I am doing but want to catch up on your own scrapping with the fun of friends and a night out, please join us.  A small fee will be charged it you want to use my stamps or inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment