Krafty Kiwi

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Workshop

Footloose ~ Saturday, 19 May ~ 7pm


 Since the weather is warming up and my kids have already spent several days in the pool, I thought a bright summer layout was in order.  I have used the Footloose paper pack, and have added a 6x12 flip flap which gives room for an additional four pictures.  This layout is from the Magic How-To Book.

If you are adding the flip flap section you will need an extra piece of desert sand card stock.

Workshops need to be ordered before class.  Please RSVP and have payment to me by 10pm, May 8.

All workshops are an open crop night.  If you're not interested in what I am doing but want to catch up on your own scrapping with the fun of friends and a night out, please join us. (a small fee will be charges if you want to use my stamps and inks.)



Products I used are:
Footloose paper pack     x7151b     $9.95
Footloose DE Compliments     x7151c     4.95
Paradise Paper Flowers     z1710     5.95
Buttons - green assortment     z1372     5.95
Smoothie Mini-Medley     z1697     4.95
- I used 2 brads 
Desert Sand ink     z2118     5.25
Trinity Alphabet stamp     e1021     29.95
DE Monograms     3.25 each
 - or any letters will do
(old Connections Clubs tokens - Retired)
 - buttons can be used 
 * Tax and shipping not included in prices

No comments:

Post a Comment