Krafty Kiwi

Sunday, July 1, 2012

JULY WORKSHOP

FLORENTINE WORKSHOP ~ FRIDAY 13 JULY ~ 7PM


I wasn't blown away by this paper pack when I first saw it in the current Idea Book but after seeing some awesome artwork from other CTMH consultants I quickly changed my mind.  This was a fun and easy layout to make and I love the colours, which I think makes it pretty versatile.  I already have two other layouts in mind.

Products I Used:
Florentine paper pack     X7153b     $9.95
Florentine my stickease     X7153c     $4.95
Bohemian Assortment      Z1687     $4.95
Pewter mini medley     Z1487     $4.95
Basic buttons     Z1538     $5.95

*tax and shipping not included in prices

Workshops need to be ordered before class.  Please rsvp & have payment to me by 10pm, Tuesday 3 July.

All workshops are an open crop night. This layout is optional and if you wish to do something else that is great.  Join us for a night out with friends and some fun.   
(a small fee will be charged if you wish to use my stamps and inks)

No comments:

Post a Comment