Krafty Kiwi

Monday, October 6, 2014

October Workshop

Pathfinding Workshop
 
~  Saturday 18 October  ~  7pm  ~
 
I am so looking forward to Fall, I have had enough of this heat!  I love the this season, the misty mornings, the cool evenings, visiting the apple/pumpkin farms, Thanksgiving, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, you get my drift. 
 
I had fun playing with the new Pathfinding paper pack and accessories and reliving some family memories while creating these layouts.  I decided not to use the WOTG Kit and opted for the Pathfinding paper pack, complements, assortment and the Thankful Heart stamp set.  (Sorry about the photo quality, is a little weird this month)
 
 
 
MIFYH:  Vol 1 #8
Pathfinding Paper Pack, X7186B, $9.95
Pathfinding Complements, X7186C, $4.95
Pathfinding Assortment, Z3012, $6.95
Thankful Heart stamp set, B1463, $9.95
Colonial White Cardstock, 1388, $9.50
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Inks: Champagne, Chocolate, Olive, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, $5.95 ea
 
 
Magic: One-Way Mirror
No additional products used, and no stamping on this layout.
Also, Level Two Artwork (jeanettelynton.com)
 
 
 
For these three layouts I got some inspiration from Pinterest.  I added two chocolate and one bamboo cardstock for the bases, some barn red cardstock on the bottom left layout (to work with pix I have) and some more chocolate cardstock for mats on above layout.



Designer Decor Shadow Box, Black
        Z2015, $28.95

If you purchase the WOTG Pathfinding Kit this is the layout provided.

 Level Two Artwork (jeanettelynton.com)

Products need to be ordered before workshop.  Please RSVP and have prepayment to me by Tuesday, October 7, 10pm, if you would like me to order for you.

**tax and shipping not included in prices**

No comments:

Post a Comment