Krafty Kiwi

Saturday, February 21, 2015

February Workshop

Hopscotch Workshop on the Go

~  February 28  ~  7pm  ~

Hopscotch is a fun, bright new collection from Seasonal Expressions.  I enjoyed using Hopscotch - it is extremely versatile and easy to create with. 

I used the WOTG Kit (G1091, $29.95) and the layout included. I also used MIFYH Vol 2 #10 to make another layout, and the single layout on page 18 of Seasonal Expressions.  I did need some additional Glacier cardstock.

My computer is not allowing me up upload pix at this point but you can see the WOTG layout, and page 18 in the current Seasonal Expressions catalogue, and other Hopscotch layouts, inc Vol 2 #10, at Makeitfromyourheart.com, under artwork or December (2nd).

Look forward to seeing you soon.  As always workshop supplies may need to be purchased in advance, please have orders to me by Tuesday 17 February, and rsvp.  Thank you.

** tax and shipping does not apply to any listed prices **

No comments:

Post a Comment