Krafty Kiwi

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chantilly

The new "Chantilly Workshop Kit" and the new "Easter Wishes" stamp set are the two products I have from the new CTMH Catalog (which goes live tomorrow) so far, and I have had a lot of fun playing with it.  I really like the Chantilly papers and accessories (stamp, pink glitter gems, fabric buttons) that came in the kit.  

Here is what I have made the past couple of weeks.  I have used only CTMH products.


I made these little Easter candy holders with some of the leftovers from the Whooo's your Valentine kit.  I also used the Chantilly kit, Easter Wishes stamp set, 2" Scallop Circle Punch, some Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, a large Twilight Brad, and I added a little White Daisy cardstock.

 
For this card I used Pattern #24 (Make it from Your Heart, Vol 1), page 44.  It was fun to make and I love the colours (Pear, Twilight, Cotton Candy, Cocoa).  I added the card base and used the Just For You stamp set, Card Word Puzzle stamp set for the Happy Birthday, a little white daisy grosgrain, Art Philosophy (Cricut), and of course the Chantilly kit. 


The idea of this layout came form the Surf's Up Studio J layout, page 51.  I used Reflections Title Topper - Subtle, page 14 and Side Bar - Main Frame, page 41, the Chantilly kit, Artiste (Cricut), and added some White Daisy cardstock and White Daisy Brads.

So far I have made 2 two page layouts, a card and 3 treat boxes out of this kit and I still have product left over.  That's a pretty good deal, don't you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment