Krafty Kiwi

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Whooo's Your Valentine Kit

National Paper Crafting Month is coming to an end, which means CTMH's 'Whooo's Your Valentine' kit will not be available for much longer.  You have till the end of the month to get one.

I have seen a lot of CTMH's talented consultants use this kit for layouts and cards, both for Valentine's Day and for other projects.  I decided to make a layout using the leftovers of my kit after I made three treat tubes for my kids teachers.  I added some ruby and chocolate cardstock, and some mocha opaques. 


Products I Used are:
Imagine - Up the Tempo - page 65
Whooo's Your Valentine - Constant Campaign Kit
(inc: blush, hollyhock, white daisy & glitter cardstock, stamp)
z1790      Cricut Artiste Collection      $99
x5927      Ruby cardstock     $14.50
x5643      Chocolate cardstock      $14.50
z2163      White Daisy ink      $6.95
z2170      Ruby ink      $5.25
z2128      Hollyhock ink     $5.25
z2106      Blush ink      $5.25
z1333      Opaques Adhesive Gems - Mocha      $2.95
z1392      2" Scallop circle punch      $14.95
*tax/shipping not included in price


We are not big on Valentine's Day in our house, I think it's the not growing up in America thing.  It wasn't a big deal when I was growing up like it is here.  My kids enjoy handing out cards to their class, some years we have made treats.  This year we haven't given much thought yet, but I did make some treat tubes for the teachers.  Everything is from the 'Whooo's Your Valentine' kit except for some white daisy grosgrain ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment